Here's a taste of what we've done so far. What will you add?
- In the past three years, JOURNYS has published over 200 articles and 90 blogs. The first and largest chapter, Torrey Pines High School, reached over 80 club members in 2011.
- JOURNYS (then Falconium) was awarded the grand prize in the 2010 national Young Professionals in Publishing Competition. JOURNYS was complimented for its advanced design, unique concept, well done and clearly edited writing, and cohesiveness of issue.
- JOURNYS (then Falconium) was written about in ScienceBuddies.org, the leading science project help site. JOURNYS was described as "savvy" and "engaging," "giving science students a rare opportunity," and allowing “emerging scientists to share their research and ideas and to learn important lessons about the process of communicating scientific research to a community of readers.”
- JOURNYS (then Falconium) was an exhibitor at the San Diego Science Festival Expo, along with more than 150 of the top science companies and organizations in San Diego.
- JOURNYS (then Falconium) was an exhibitor at the “A World We Can Change” conference. Over 8,000 high school students and teachers were in attendance.
- JOURNYS has reached regional science fairs, participants of the Army/ Navy/ Airforce - sponsored Junior Science and Humanities Symposium, CollegeBoard’s Young Epidemiology Scholars Competition, Google Science Fair winners, Intel International Science and Engineering Fair participants, the COSMOS summer program, MIT’s Research Science Institute, the Summer Science Program, Canada/ USA MathCamp, and more.